We are back to normal!
MCB Seychelles wishes to inform its customers and the public that as from Monday 8th March 2021, all MCB branches will resume normal operating hours.
Health and Safety guidelines will remain in force and we urge you to abide strictly to the following recommendations:
- Respect instructions from security guards including temperature checks, hand sanitization and wearing of masks, at all times
- Bring your own pen upon visit to the bank
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 1m distance with anybody
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue paper, or in your bent elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your eyes, face and nose
In addition, we recommend you to:
- Make use of remote banking channels such as cards, JuiceByMCB Seychelles and Internet Banking
- Use the automatic cash deposit service ATMs located at Caravelle House Victoria, Beau-Vallon, Eden, Anse-Royale or Providence