Forward Graduate Programme
We offer an attractive package including competitive salary, bonus and other interesting fringe benefits.
To apply, please send your complete CV and a Motivation Letter to email@example.com.
The following information is mandatory for your application to be considered :
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- National Identity Card Number
- Residential and Postal Address
- Home and Mobile Phone Number
- Email Address
Motivation Letter should also include answers to the following questions as fully, yet as concisely, as possible.
[about 200 words per question]
- Describe a situation, perhaps linked to a challenging task or assignment, when things were difficult and you were working under pressure. How did you cope with that situation?
- Give an example of a situation where you solved a problem in a creative way.
- Describe a recent experience of working with other people. What did you contribute and what was the outcome?
- Explain briefly how you handled a situation where you had to initiate and complete a task in the face of resistance from others.
- Provide a brief description of how your personal planning and organisation resulted in the successful achievement of a task.
- Taking into consideration the scheme’s key competencies, please provide examples of the attributes and skills you possess that you feel will make you a suitable trainee on this scheme.