Internet BankingRegistering for the MCB Seychelles Internet Banking facility through our Account Executives will allow you to:
- View your account operation and daily balances
- Download statements of account
- Carry out single or multiple inter-account fund transfers or transfers to third party accounts within MCB Seychelles after securing a fund transfer password
- Order a chequebook
- Create a new standing order or amend an existing one
MCB RefillMCB Refill allows you to top up the credit of your prepaid Airtel or Cable & Wireless mobile prepaid phones anytime, anywhere by debiting your MCB Bank Account.
This service is available through three convenient modes:
MCB ATMsYou simply have to insert your MCB Visa Electron Card, enter your PIN as usual, select the “MCB Refill” option and follow the user-friendly instructions.
No registration is required for the use of this service.
SMS RefillSend an SMS to give instructions to debit your bank account and credit either your own prepaid mobile phone or up to five other prepaid mobile phones.
Account holders must register for this service.
Messages are to be sent to 1838:
- Recharge your own mobile for defaulted amount (SCR 25):
- Recharge your own mobile for other amounts:
- Recharge a registered beneficiary mobile phone for defaulted amount:
Refill <space> beneficiary’s mobile number
- Recharge a registered beneficiary mobile phone for other amounts: Refill <space> <amount> <space> <beneficiary’s mobile number>
Vocal calls (mobile and fixed lines)Account holders must register for this service.
After registration, you will receive a USER ID and a PIN.
Call 1838 from your mobile or fixed line and follow the instructions.
immigration bondAn Immigration Bond is an undertaking issued by a bank on behalf of a customer, providing guarantee that all the expenses of an expatriate will be met should the expatriate have to leave the country.
Standing ordersThe most secure and reliable way for you to automatically trigger regular payments of the same amount on fixed dates.
A customer can apply for the service with the Bank through the following:
- A duly filled in and signed application form
- An instruction letter duly signed by the authorised account holders